Blog

Download Our Toolbar

Hi guys! We have a brand new toolbar so you can always know what's happening with your favorite celebrities!!! Enjoy!
http://CelebAddicts.OurToolbar.com/

Quote of the Week

Quote of the Week
"I'm 24 in New York City, so I'm not exactly coming home every night plucking the violin strings." --Chace Crawford enjoys being a young and single celebrity.

Chat!

Music Zone

Website Visitor Counter

Get A FREE Hit Counter

Who do You Prefer to see More News about?

Recent Posts

Links

Promote Your Blog

Blog Archive

Lindsay Lohan’s Twitter Lip Service

Monday, February 8, 2010 - - 0 Comments


Lindsay Lohan is puckering up to prove that her lips are all natural.

After rumors circulated that the 23-year-old actress had lip injections, good ol’ Linds made sure to set the record straight and posted a picture perfect pout on Twitter.

“See! my lips are just as they’ve always been :) lol-it’s nuts that i feel the need to give proof! what is this world coming to!!”

Despite reports that a small cut on her lip was the result of filler injections, Lindsay says her lips are doing just fine.

“Why are all of my friends asking me if I have a cut on my lip? Lol coz I don’t,” she added.

This entry was posted on 3:41 PM and is filed under Lindsay Lohan . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: